Boban Karišik developed nice jQuery slide show images script. This jQuery slide show, rotate images, and showing out transparent div with image description.
I used this jQuery Script, to develop WordPress plugin which can be customized in admin area. This plugin will rotate latest posts from blog, presented with selected image, post headline, and optional post excerpt. One post can have one J Post Slider, image for this animation.
You can set up:
- How many latest post to rotate
- Post offset, if you don’t want to show latest post in J Post Slider Box
- Images Width and Height for animation box. NOTE: every image you pick for J Post Slider plugin need to have same sizes, to make this animation look smootly
- Animation speed
- To show or not post excerpt
- Headline and excerpt can show up from top, left, bottom or right. Plugin can show up text area top and bottom, or left and right reciprocally or it can show area randomly
- Text area opacity
- Select categories from which this plugin can rotate post.
Popularity: 100% [?]